Did everyone have a good Easter? Back to good ole Monday! I have to constantly remind myself what day it is because my line of work (dancing, children’s entertainment, yogi, and blogger) every day is a mystery. To be honest I am starting to get more work than I anticipated from the ballroom which is making me start to miss my adventuring time. (Please do not misunderstand, I love the work at the ballroom.) My guitar is starting to collect dust. I want to rectify this. Learning French is also on the forefront. So much to do and not that much time. I have found some interesting articles and podcasts about this. I am going to read and listen and get back to you all! I am sure we would all love to have “more” time! 😀 Happy Monday everyone!
- Pose Dedicated to Sage Marichi 1- half forward bend
- Leg Position of the Pose Dedicated to Garuda in Headstand 1
- One Hand Half Eastern Intense Stretch Pose
- Abdominal Lift Upward Facing Western Intense Stretch- forehead to shins
- Pose Dedicated to Sage Marichi 6 Prep.
- Revolved Side Angle Pose- back knee off the floor
- One-Legged King Pigeon Pose 2 Prep.